Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > windows xp n

windows xp n

Shane (aka froggy)

It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
media player less OS.
Will this version of XP be available in any other markets?

Redbaiter

Shane (aka froggy) says

> It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
> media player less OS.
> Will this version of XP be available in any other markets?

OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

--
Redbaiter
In the leftist's lexicon, the lowest of the low

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking if, if . ., we
didn't love freedom enough, we submitted with pleasure, we
purely and simply deserved everything that happened
afterward." - "Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago.

Collector»NZ

Redbaiter said the following on 29/03/2005 8:48 a.m.:
> Shane (aka froggy) says
>
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4388349.stm
>>
>>It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
>>media player less OS.
>>Will this version of XP be available in any other markets?
>>

> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
> able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

Pete

Redbaiter wrote:

> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
> able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...
>
> --
> Redbaiter

What a Wanker !

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Pete wrote:
>>OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
>>able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

> What a Wanker !

he might be, but he does kinda have a point.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>>> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
>>> able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

>> What a Wanker !

> he might be, but he does kinda have a point.

just to clarify... much like any other poster has the right to post
whatever they like as long as they remain within the charter, so does
red... yours, mine and anyone elses personal opinion matters very little.

steve

Collector»NZ wrote:
> Redbaiter said the following on 29/03/2005 8:48 a.m.:
>
>> Shane (aka froggy) says
>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4388349.stm
>>>
>>> It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
>>> media player less OS.
>>> Will this version of XP be available in any other markets?

>> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be able
>> to sleep until I hear the answer to this...
>>

> Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
> stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

Red loves attention.

The ONLY way to deal with him is for all to ignore him.

Easier said than done, however....and he knows it.

steve

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Pete wrote:
>
>>> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
>>> able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

>> What a Wanker !

> he might be, but he does kinda have a point.

You reckon?

If he isn't interested, is it compulsory, in your view, to belittle
those who are?

You're on a slippery slope if you go for that one.

Collector»NZ

steve said the following on 29/03/2005 1:30 p.m.:
> Collector»NZ wrote:
>
>> Redbaiter said the following on 29/03/2005 8:48 a.m.:
>>
>>> Shane (aka froggy) says

>>> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be able
>>> to sleep until I hear the answer to this...
>>>

>> Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
>> stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

> Red loves attention.
>
> The ONLY way to deal with him is for all to ignore him.
>
> Easier said than done, however....and he knows it.

No problem now, he is plonked here and in NZ Gen for me, I left him
unplonked because occasionally he had something good to say, but
currently he is just another loser from the cesspit with way too much to
say while stalking a couple of people that have ****ed him off.

Redbaiter

steve says

> > Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
> > stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

> Red loves attention.
>
> The ONLY way to deal with him is for all to ignore him.
>
> Easier said than done, however....and he knows it.

What the hell makes you think that your bigoted opinions on
Redbaiter are in the least interesting to readers of nz.comp
Withers/ Rural/ whoever you stoopid loon..??? And the same goes
for that other retard Collector. The way you endlessly rattle on
about it, I reckon the nz.hierarchy would almost dry up
completely if Redbaiter ever disappeared.