Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Please HELP!!! Can not change from Workgroup to Domain in XP Pro

Please HELP!!! Can not change from Workgroup to Domain in XP Pro

=?Utf-8?B?ZmxveWRmYW0=?=

Hello All - Domain is gray as is network ID - I have Pro so I should be able
to set up to connect to a domain.....Tired and confused now please help!!!!!!

Malke

floydfam wrote:

> Hello All - Domain is gray as is network ID - I have Pro so I should
> be able to set up to connect to a domain.....Tired and confused now
> please help!!!!!!

I understand that you are "tired and confused", but you're going to need
to provide a lot more information if you want focused help. Maybe by
the time you read this you'll have had a good night's sleep.

You've posted in the wireless networking group, so give some details
about your wireless connection.

Can you join the machine to the domain via ethernet? Are you logging in
as an administrator on the machine?

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers