Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > headers

headers

Shane (aka froggy)

damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
1 am to think of it
my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess

Redbaiter

Shane (aka froggy) says
> damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
> 1 am to think of it
> my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess

What a ****en joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

Shane (aka froggy)

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

> Shane (aka froggy) says
>> damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
>> 1 am to think of it
>> my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess
>>

> What a ****en joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
> what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
> selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

cmon.. you know you want a big kiss

\|/ ____ \|/
"@'/ ,. \'@"
/__|\__/|__\
\__U_/

Redbaiter

Shane (aka froggy) says
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
>
> > Shane (aka froggy) says
> >> damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
> >> 1 am to think of it
> >> my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess
> >>

> > What a ****en joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
> > what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
> > selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

> cmon.. you know you want a big kiss

Oh gawd, you're a damn faggot too???

Shane (aka froggy)

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:14:15 +1200, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
>
>> Shane (aka froggy) says
>>> damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
>>> 1 am to think of it
>>> my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess
>>>

>> What a ****en joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
>> what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
>> selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

> cmon.. you know you want a big kiss

and with that I am off to bed

\|/ ____ \|/
"@'/ ,. \'@"
/__|\__/|__\
\__U_/

Shane (aka froggy)

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:17:13 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

> Shane (aka froggy) says
>> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
>>
>> > Shane (aka froggy) says
>> >>
>> > What a ****en joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
>> > what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
>> > selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

>> cmon.. you know you want a big kiss
>>

> Oh gawd, you're a damn faggot too???

by too you mean as well?
therefore your offering an invitation?

\|/ ____ \|/
"@'/ ,. \'@"
/__|\__/|__\
\__U_/

Redbaiter

Shane (aka froggy) says
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:14:15 +1200, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
> >
> >> Shane (aka froggy) says
> >>>
> >> What a ****en joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
> >> what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
> >> selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

> > cmon.. you know you want a big kiss

> anytime you want to play again lad...

Answering you own posts now you deranged faggot...

Redbaiter

Shane (aka froggy) says
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:14:15 +1200, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
> >
> >> Shane (aka froggy) says
> >>>
> >> What a ****en joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
> >> what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
> >> selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

> > cmon.. you know you want a big kiss

> and with that I am off to bed

**** off Nazi loser

Redbaiter

Shane (aka froggy) says
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:17:13 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
>
> > Shane (aka froggy) says

> >> cmon.. you know you want a big kiss
> >>

> > Oh gawd, you're a damn faggot too???

> by too you mean as well?
> therefore your offering an invitation?

Naaah, I meant as well as your cock sucking little faggot crony
Jerkoff Jacobs.. both damn faggots, I should have known..

Adder

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Shane (aka froggy) says
> > damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
> > 1 am to think of it
> > my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess
> >

> What a ****en joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
> what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
> selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

great selfppotrat there masterbaiter
now wank of