Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NZ Paging Network

NZ Paging Network

Ross Spearritt

I'm looking for someone in NZ with either a Telecom NZ pager or an
Answer Services Pager for testing.

I would like to send no more than 5 test messages to your pager and
confirm via email that you got them OK.

If you have a working Telecom NZ pager or an Answer Services Pager and
would like to participate in the test, can you email it's number
please.

Or if you would like to test yourself, please let me know your email
address and I will create a test account with some free messages.