Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Will not repair connection

Will not repair connection

=?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWdI?=

Running WinXP on a wireless Linksys system and after just a few minutes I
lose my connection and the network doesn't even show up under "view available
networks". Then when I click on repair it goes through the process and hangs
up on "renewing IP address". Then I usually have to reboot, sometimes more
than once until it sees the network and connects again.
I'm pretty sure my settings must be off somewhere, but I'm not sure where.
Thanks for any help you can give me, and if you need more info just let me
know.

Socrates

http://www.amw1.com/faq/error-messages/faqs.htm