Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Extending WiFi

Extending WiFi

YANewsreader

My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
subject?

--
YAnewsreader
<I do solemnly promise to trim all quotations appropriately before

Pickles

"YANewsreader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
> Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
> point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
> subject?
>
> --
> YAnewsreader
> <I do solemnly promise to trim all quotations appropriately before
> replying>

Try Jarrod, he should be able & willing to help you.
Say Napoleon sent you.

Pickles.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

YANewsreader wrote:
> My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
> Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
> point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
> subject?

yobbo.co.nz

Rob J

In article <d1ff9k$ng2$(E-Mail Removed)> in nz.comp on Sat, 19 Mar
2005 09:56:23 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz <(E-Mail Removed)> says...
> YANewsreader wrote:
> > My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
> > Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
> > point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
> > subject?

> yobbo.co.nz

Is that "Linwood yobbo"?

I was looking at a computer the other day with a wireless NIC, and it was
detecting a wireless network called "Linwood yobbo"

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Rob J wrote:
>>>My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
>>>Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
>>>point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
>>>subject?

>>yobbo.co.nz

> Is that "Linwood yobbo"?
> I was looking at a computer the other day with a wireless NIC, and it was
> detecting a wireless network called "Linwood yobbo"

I would imagine that Linwood yobbo would be yobbos Linwood presence.

not sure, havent spoken to them in ages.