Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WTD: -> used sky dish or similar (bigger is ok)

WTD: -> used sky dish or similar (bigger is ok)

John (scuubydu)

-
I need a used sky dish or similar (bigger is ok)
complete with the pickup (lnb) in the centre as
well. With or without mounting pole.

please do not recommend where to buy a new one
because i can not afford that option.

cheap or free or swap something useful.

must be sqillions of unused dishes languishing
on rooftops waiting for me to get em...

you can reply by calling me (09)2923000

or email -> scuubydu2 (at) yahoo dot co dot nz

thanks, john.

Gordon

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:33:24 +1300, John (scuubydu) wrote:

> -
> I need a used sky dish or similar (bigger is ok)
> complete with the pickup (lnb) in the centre as
> well. With or without mounting pole.
>
> please do not recommend where to buy a new one
> because i can not afford that option.
>
> cheap or free or swap something useful.
>
> must be sqillions of unused dishes languishing
> on rooftops waiting for me to get em...
>
> you can reply by calling me (09)2923000
>
> or email -> scuubydu2 (at) yahoo dot co dot nz

Or replying here

> thanks, john.

Hey john, please see BABYMASH for he has lots of spare capital letters,
seems to me you are short of a few in your posting.