Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > A bit of computer humour for your day

A bit of computer humour for your day

JC

May of been posted before..

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

AD.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:18:32 -0800, JC wrote:

> May of been posted before..
>
> http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

Hmmm... I saw this one in the bleeding obvious section:

<quote>
I used to work in the computer help desk at a large university. A woman
walked into the room and came up to where I was sitting: at a desk marked
"COMPUTER HELP DESK" with computers on it, one of which I was using.
"Excuse me," she asked. "Do you know anything about computers?"
</quote>

These days, I wouldn't think that was such a stupid thing to ask

--
Cheers
Anton

phstpok

AD. wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:18:32 -0800, JC wrote:
>

>>May of been posted before..
>>
>>http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

> Hmmm... I saw this one in the bleeding obvious section:
>
> <quote>
> I used to work in the computer help desk at a large university. A woman
> walked into the room and came up to where I was sitting: at a desk marked
> "COMPUTER HELP DESK" with computers on it, one of which I was using.
> "Excuse me," she asked. "Do you know anything about computers?"
> </quote>
>
> These days, I wouldn't think that was such a stupid thing to ask

I'd point you to alt.sysadmin.recovery, but that would be "useful"
information.

Rob

Lawrence DčOliveiro

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,