Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WTD: Satellite dish, like a sky dish, similar size or bigger

WTD: Satellite dish, like a sky dish, similar size or bigger

John (scuubydu)

-
I need a Satellite dish

like a sky dish, similar size or bigger

reply here or call (09)2923000

thanks, John

Craig Sutton

"John (scuubydu)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) ...
> -
> I need a Satellite dish
>
> like a sky dish, similar size or bigger
>
> reply here or call (09)2923000
>
> thanks, John

For what?

John (scuubydu)

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:45:37 +1300,
Craig Sutton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> For what?

I live rural and cant get any television with
an ariel in the normal way. So I have bought
a satellite receiver box to get tv from them
but need another dish to point to another
satellite to get Ozy tv as well.
The box gets "free to air" channels only.

John.

Craig Sutton

"John (scuubydu)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:45:37 +1300,
> Craig Sutton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > For what?

> I live rural and cant get any television with
> an ariel in the normal way. So I have bought
> a satellite receiver box to get tv from them
> but need another dish to point to another
> satellite to get Ozy tv as well.
> The box gets "free to air" channels only.

You don't need a 2nd dish if the dish is big enough you can get a twin or
tripple LNBF holder. To receive B3 and C1
www.satmax.ws has them