Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > How do I prevent HTML emails in Thunderbird

How do I prevent HTML emails in Thunderbird

Anonymous Man Walking

Hello

How do I prevent Thunderbird from showing HTML and only allow txt?

TIA

EMB

Anonymous Man Walking wrote:
> Hello
>
> How do I prevent Thunderbird from showing HTML and only allow txt?
>
> TIA

View -- Message Body As -- Plain Text

--
EMB

Thor

Anonymous Man Walking wrote:

> Hello
>
> How do I prevent Thunderbird from showing HTML and only allow txt?
>
> TIA

Under view, there is display message body as....
You might want to make sure you have set your composer to convert to plain
text as well.

--