Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Bought new dvd burner, what disks to use?

Bought new dvd burner, what disks to use?

Anonymous

you should be using -R disks you faggert

Collector»NZ

Anonymous said the following on 11/03/2005 12:07 p.m.:
> you should be using -R disks you faggert

Looks like we have a new village idiot back in the group.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Nicolaas Hawkins

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:44:00 +1300, Collector»NZ
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Anonymous said the following on 11/03/2005 12:07 p.m.:
>> you should be using -R disks you faggert
>>

> Looks like we have a new village idiot back in the group.

Naah - the old one back, trying to pretend it's something it's not -
clever.

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
readers of alt.comp.freeware.
E-Mail me for details: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - mention CD in subject.

.... Wrinkled was NOT one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.