Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > First PIX

First PIX

plumbsquareltd

I am trying to setup a PIX 506e, and I am stuck trying to gain remote
access. I have the PIX between my DSL modem/router and my Windows 2003
Server. I have the DSL router set to pass-through to the PIX, but I cannot
get the remote access to work. From the internal network I can get to the
internet. Can anyone give me some guidance on getting it setup?

Merv

for remote access to the PIX, see Cisco docs
http://www.ciscotaccc.com/security/s...case=K75783563
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...tml#howtoallow

for remote VPN access thru PIX to internal network, see
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...8009484e.shtml