Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > So if I am to go UBS then who should I choose as my ISP?

So if I am to go UBS then who should I choose as my ISP?

Bottle Boy

My Orcon account should be cancelled today. I am now contemplating whether
stick with UBS (different provider obviously!) or go for the telecom 2mb
connections.

I don't want to tie myself down for a 6 months or a full year and I would
like to get away not having to pay for installation fees etc.

The Other Guy

The fee goes to Telecom to cover reconfiguring your connection, but
mainly to fill their pockets. Either way, you're going to get stuck with
an instalation fee, or a minimum term contract.

Only reason I am still with Orcon this week.

The Other Guy