Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Youtube and Spam

Reply
Thread Tools

Youtube and Spam

 
 
Chaudhry Nijjhar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2008
Hi,

I was the member of Youtube but could not make a Video greater than of one
minute duration. But I use the Upload direct and it can last 10 minutes. I
am happy.

Now, I preach Christianity, Sikhism, Interfaith, etc and have written many
articles. I want to convert them into Videos and upload them. I can upload
three or more Videos a day but I do not want to be caught up in SPAM and be
stopped altogether.

Does any one have an experience of this uploading and be banned for Spam?

My Videos are on different topics and some are in parts.

Your opinion would be much appreciated.




--
Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, M.Sc.
Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy

Written two Books on Interfaith; One in English:-

"FIRST GNOSTIC PRINCIPLES OF ONE GOD ONE FAITH"

and the other in Punjabi:-

"KAKHH OHLAE LAKHH" especially on Christianity/Sikhism.

Both available by post at 5.00 in U.K. and $10 elsewhere including p&p.

Also, you can download from the web site:-

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/trinnut.JPG
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/remarks.JPG
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...har/pdbook.pdf
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Plato
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2008
Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
>
> Now, I preach Christianity, Sikhism, Interfaith, etc and have written many


Sikhs are pretty cool I must say.


--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
pcbutts1
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2008
You can upload all you want just don't post the spam telling everyone where
it is.

--

Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T.
Shagnasty,Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lTSfj.47335$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I was the member of Youtube but could not make a Video greater than of one
> minute duration. But I use the Upload direct and it can last 10 minutes.
> I am happy.
>
> Now, I preach Christianity, Sikhism, Interfaith, etc and have written many
> articles. I want to convert them into Videos and upload them. I can
> upload three or more Videos a day but I do not want to be caught up in
> SPAM and be stopped altogether.
>
> Does any one have an experience of this uploading and be banned for Spam?
>
> My Videos are on different topics and some are in parts.
>
> Your opinion would be much appreciated.
>
>
>
>
> --
> Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, M.Sc.
> Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy
>
> Written two Books on Interfaith; One in English:-
>
> "FIRST GNOSTIC PRINCIPLES OF ONE GOD ONE FAITH"
>
> and the other in Punjabi:-
>
> "KAKHH OHLAE LAKHH" especially on Christianity/Sikhism.
>
> Both available by post at 5.00 in U.K. and $10 elsewhere including p&p.
>
> Also, you can download from the web site:-
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/trinnut.JPG
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/remarks.JPG
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...har/pdbook.pdf
> http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2008
Plato wrote:

> Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
>>
>> Now, I preach Christianity, Sikhism, Interfaith, etc and have written many

>
> Sikhs are pretty cool I must say.


You just wish you could carry a knife even where it's against the law.


--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project - http://improve-usenet.org

 
Reply With Quote
 
Plato
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2008
Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
> >> Now, I preach Christianity, Sikhism, Interfaith, etc and have written many

> >
> > Sikhs are pretty cool I must say.

>
> You just wish you could carry a knife even where it's against the law.


I want to carry a RPG just like they do in Afghanistan.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-06-2008
>> > money-hungry preacher writes about some spamthing:
>> >>
>> >> Now, I preach Christianity, Sikhism, Interfaith,
>> >> etc and have written many [...]



>> Plato praises the preacher:
>> >
>> > Sikhs are pretty cool I must say.



> Blinky the Shark analyzes the obesient remarks:
>>
>> You just wish you could carry a knife
>> even where it's against the law.



Plato laments for days of lore:
>
> I want to carry a RPG just like they do in Afghanistan.



LOL! Ain't that basic 2nd Amendment?

--

"At first, sex with robots might be considered geeky, but once
you have a story like 'I had sex with a robot and it was great!'
appear in a magazine like Cosmo, I'd expect many people to
jump on the bandwagon." -- David Levy, Ph.D.; October 2007

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21271545/wid/11915829

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTV8Cl-8JMQ&NR=1
 
Reply With Quote
 
chuckcar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-06-2008
Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:478002a0$0$19334$(E-Mail Removed):

> Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
>>
>> Now, I preach Christianity, Sikhism, Interfaith, etc and have written
>> many

>
> Sikhs are pretty cool I must say.
>
>


Yeah, tell that to the families of the people who died in the Air India
bombing...

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
 
Reply With Quote
 
John Holmes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-06-2008
Chaudhry Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Now, I preach Christianity


**** off, this group has nothing to do with any religion.

--
Your mother was a discordant cannibal who visited pornographic web-sites in
a Cold War Nuclear Bunker.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A clone of YouTube, but better then YouTube rishil DVD Video 1 03-27-2007 03:07 PM



Advertisments