Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > US Online Retailer

US Online Retailer

Daniel

Can anyone recommend a US computer retailer they've had experience with
who sells internationally (or rather to NZ)?

Looking to source something from the US, and would like to know if there
are any reputable US online outfits that ship to NZ.

TIA.

Jake Collins

I use Computer Geeks (http://www.compgeeks.com) Have for a number of years
with no problems, they will ship via USPS to lower costs which is what I
usually use.

--
Jake Collins
http://members.tripod.com/collinsj/
"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:421d752f$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend a US computer retailer they've had experience with
> who sells internationally (or rather to NZ)?
>
> Looking to source something from the US, and would like to know if there
> are any reputable US online outfits that ship to NZ.
>
> TIA.

Daniel

Jake Collins wrote:
> I use Computer Geeks (http://www.compgeeks.com) Have for a number of years
> with no problems, they will ship via USPS to lower costs which is what I
> usually use.

Cheers.

That 512MB graphics card looks interesting (3DLabs Wildcat VP990 Pro) -
never seen one of those before!

Daniel

Daniel wrote:

> That 512MB graphics card looks interesting (3DLabs Wildcat VP990 Pro) -
> never seen one of those before!

Man, look at the CAPs on that thing...