Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > The C-64 is back..

The C-64 is back..

Mutlley

http://www6.tomshardware.com/game/200502191/index.html

Same games new package it appears..

Bottle Boy

"Mutlley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www6.tomshardware.com/game/200502191/index.html
>
> Same games new package it appears..

Oooh yeah. That is a real blast from the past.

Daniel

Mutlley wrote:
> http://www6.tomshardware.com/game/200502191/index.html
>
> Same games new package it appears..

Neat. You know where a guy could buy one? (in NZ would be nice)

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Daniel wrote:
>> http://www6.tomshardware.com/game/200502191/index.html
>> Same games new package it appears..

> Neat. You know where a guy could buy one? (in NZ would be nice)

Kmart dunedin has them... and Sega and umm, some other ones that I don't
recognise.

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)e

Daniel

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
>
>>> http://www6.tomshardware.com/game/200502191/index.html
>>> Same games new package it appears..

>> Neat. You know where a guy could buy one? (in NZ would be nice)

> Kmart dunedin has them... and Sega and umm, some other ones that I don't
> recognise.

Thanks Dave