Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Very Weird!

Very Weird!

Tony Hwang

Hi,
I am having very weird problem. Been using Mozilla with W2K for long
time. Lately I had HDD crash and had to reload most of everything onto
new HDD. All works fine but Mozilla won't work for some reason.
I down load/install but I can't run it. When I click on shortcut,
nothing happens???????? So I installed Thunderbird and Firefox, both
work just fine right away. What's up? Anyone had this problem?
Any suggestions/comments?
TIA,
Tony

Doug G