Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How do I set mozilla Firefox as default browser on XP Pro

How do I set mozilla Firefox as default browser on XP Pro

G.F.

I have installed Mozilla Firefox as a browser, but each time I click a link
to a web page from an email, in outlook express it uses internet explorer.
How can I change this ?

Regards..Gunther

Doug G

G.F. wrote:
> I have installed Mozilla Firefox as a browser, but each time I click a link
> to a web page from an email, in outlook express it uses internet explorer.
> How can I change this ?
>
> Regards..Gunther

If you've already made Firefox your computer's default browser, try
using a custom setting in Windows' Add or Remove Programs -> Set
Programs Access and Defaults.