Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Anyone played around with asterisk?

Anyone played around with asterisk?

Daniel

Hey guys...

Just geting interested in asterisk for running a home PABX - essentially
only really to use IAX, SIP for VOIP stuff. For a non techie like me it is
really daunting though, and I would not mind tapping someone's brain (not
looking for a free ride either).

If anyone want to have a natter about this, please drop me a line on my
gmail.com account - logon is "kapanol"

Thanks a million

Daniel in Auckland

Dave Taylor

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cvf29i$o82$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey guys...
>
> Just geting interested in asterisk for running a home PABX -
> essentially only really to use IAX, SIP for VOIP stuff. For a non
> techie like me it is really daunting though, and I would not mind
> tapping someone's brain (not looking for a free ride either).
>
> If anyone want to have a natter about this, please drop me a line on
> my gmail.com account - logon is "kapanol"
>
> Thanks a million
>
> Daniel in Auckland

Try this place:
http://www.voipuser.org
They have forums and clued up moderators.

--
Ciao, Dave