Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > anyone else with iserve ?

anyone else with iserve ?

XPD

Hi,

Any one hosting their site with Iserve ? If so, are you have any problems
with accessing it, ie: wrong password messages for email and your site is
missing ??

Mine is doing this and I have no idea why, and they dont have any support
over weekends except for email and I probably wont get an answer until
tomorrow anyway..... :-/

Matthew Poole

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Any one hosting their site with Iserve ? If so, are you have any problems
>with accessing it, ie: wrong password messages for email and your site is
>missing ??
>
>Mine is doing this and I have no idea why, and they dont have any support
>over weekends except for email and I probably wont get an answer until
>tomorrow anyway..... :-/

If you e-mail today, they should answer today.

--
Matthew Poole Auckland, New Zealand
"Veni, vidi, velcro...

My real e-mail is mattATp00leDOTnet

XPD

news:cv8kaj$m7r$(E-Mail Removed)...

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Any one hosting their site with Iserve ? If so, are you have any problems
> >with accessing it, ie: wrong password messages for email and your site is
> >missing ??
> >
> >Mine is doing this and I have no idea why, and they dont have any support
> >over weekends except for email and I probably wont get an answer until
> >tomorrow anyway..... :-/
> >

> If you e-mail today, they should answer today.

Yup they did.... confusion reigns tho
Apaprently they didnt get my payment for one month yet my bank shows it went
out and blah blah, usual story with this sort of scenario and they suspended
the account...but all sorted for now thank god.
Trying to organise for a 2 week trip via email is a hassle when there is no
email

Matthew Poole

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Matthew Poole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:cv8kaj$m7r$(E-Mail Removed)...

*SNIP*
>Apaprently they didnt get my payment for one month yet my bank shows it went
>out and blah blah, usual story with this sort of scenario and they suspended
>the account

*SNIP*

Given that there are, IIRC, three e-mails before the suspension, surely
you were notified of the missed payment?

--
Matthew Poole Auckland, New Zealand
"Veni, vidi, velcro...
I came, I saw, I stuck around"

My real e-mail is mattATp00leDOTnet

XPD

news:cv91f2$t1d$(E-Mail Removed)...

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >"Matthew Poole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:cv8kaj$m7r$(E-Mail Removed)...

> *SNIP*
> >Apaprently they didnt get my payment for one month yet my bank shows it

went
> >out and blah blah, usual story with this sort of scenario and they

suspended
> >the account

> *SNIP*
>
> Given that there are, IIRC, three e-mails before the suspension, surely
> you were notified of the missed payment?

Nope, and thats the thing that was weird..... Ill be giving them a call in
the morn anyway to check up on things anyway.

Rob King

"XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi,
>
> Any one hosting their site with Iserve ? If so, are you have any problems
> with accessing it, ie: wrong password messages for email and your site is
> missing ??
>
> Mine is doing this and I have no idea why, and they dont have any support
> over weekends except for email and I probably wont get an answer until
> tomorrow anyway..... :-/

No probs for me - iServe are hosting my site and email. Only thing I
have noticed recently is I can't access my site with Frontpage server
extensions - not a big problem, as I can still use FTP.