Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > KnoppMyth

KnoppMyth

-=rjh=-

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but the Knoppmyth website has not
been updated for a while, and refers to the latest release being
KnoppMythR4V5; but if you look in
ftp://ftp.csse.monash.edu.au/software/KnoppMyth/ you'll find there is a
n alpha release .iso (KnoppMythR5A90) that *may* incorporate the latest
release of MythTV.

The other mirror sites don't seem to have this release (or any R5 release).

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm currently downloading it, but this is
going to take days.

cheers

GJ

-=rjh=- wrote:
> I don't know if anybody has noticed, but the Knoppmyth website has not
> been updated for a while, and refers to the latest release being
> KnoppMythR4V5; but if you look in
> ftp://ftp.csse.monash.edu.au/software/KnoppMyth/ you'll find there is a
> n alpha release .iso (KnoppMythR5A90) that *may* incorporate the latest
> release of MythTV.
>
> The other mirror sites don't seem to have this release (or any R5 release).
>
> Has anyone tried this yet? I'm currently downloading it, but this is
> going to take days.
>
> cheers

I am waiting for this to be on a NZ mirror. I want to install my first PVR.

Also, I am already 1.5Gb over my 5Gb limit for the month. Very sad. No
more http://www.ifilm.com

GJ

Dave - Dave.net.nz

GJ wrote:
>> Has anyone tried this yet? I'm currently downloading it, but this is
>> going to take days.

> I am waiting for this to be on a NZ mirror. I want to install my first PVR.

not a mirror, but I'll have them shortly, you can email me for a link.

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

-=rjh=-

GJ wrote:
> -=rjh=- wrote:
>
>> I don't know if anybody has noticed, but the Knoppmyth website has not
>> been updated for a while, and refers to the latest release being
>> KnoppMythR4V5; but if you look in
>> ftp://ftp.csse.monash.edu.au/software/KnoppMyth/ you'll find there is
>> a n alpha release .iso (KnoppMythR5A90) that *may* incorporate the
>> latest release of MythTV.
>>
>> The other mirror sites don't seem to have this release (or any R5
>> release).
>>
>> Has anyone tried this yet? I'm currently downloading it, but this is
>> going to take days.
>>
>> cheers

> I am waiting for this to be on a NZ mirror. I want to install my first PVR.
>
> Also, I am already 1.5Gb over my 5Gb limit for the month. Very sad. No
> more http://www.ifilm.com
>
> GJ

I've just found a reference to the fact that R5A9 doesn't include MythTV
0.17 yet, but that a new release of KnoppMyth should happen this weekend.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

-=rjh=- wrote:
>> Also, I am already 1.5Gb over my 5Gb limit for the month. Very sad. No
>> more http://www.ifilm.com

I thought that I had replied to this... anyway, I'll have it shortly, nz
based host, flick me an email or something and I'll give you the link.

> I've just found a reference to the fact that R5A9 doesn't include MythTV
> 0.17 yet, but that a new release of KnoppMyth should happen this weekend.

if thats so, I'll grab it again on monday... incase people want it.

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)e

-=rjh=-

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> -=rjh=- wrote:
>
>>> Also, I am already 1.5Gb over my 5Gb limit for the month. Very sad.
>>> No more http://www.ifilm.com

> I thought that I had replied to this... anyway, I'll have it shortly, nz
> based host, flick me an email or something and I'll give you the link.
>
>> I've just found a reference to the fact that R5A9 doesn't include
>> MythTV 0.17 yet, but that a new release of KnoppMyth should happen
>> this weekend.

> if thats so, I'll grab it again on monday... incase people want it.

Watch this thread:

http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtop...fd3b8c0c87bcd5

cheers

-=rjh=-

-=rjh=- wrote:
> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

>> I thought that I had replied to this... anyway, I'll have it shortly,
>> nz based host, flick me an email or something and I'll give you the link.
>>
>>> I've just found a reference to the fact that R5A9 doesn't include
>>> MythTV 0.17 yet, but that a new release of KnoppMyth should happen
>>> this weekend.

>> if thats so, I'll grab it again on monday... incase people want it.
>>

> Watch this thread:
>
> http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtop...fd3b8c0c87bcd5

Here we go...

http://hust.la/KnoppMyth/KnoppMythR5A10.iso