Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > REQ: need some logos

REQ: need some logos

Ryan Jacobs

Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?

Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
having to buy PS to convert them.

Yeah, I know, *steal* one of the 'net, but I've done that already - I
desperately need a decent sized one.

Geez - partner site - what a damn joke! They could learn a few things
from Symantec, MS, and many other vendors.

Anyone feeling generous?

TIA

G. Force

Ryan Jacobs wrote:
> Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?

There's 85-pixel high gifs of the Standard and Professional boxes at

http://tinyurl.com/6gxrc

Ryan Jacobs

"G. Force" <(E-Mail Removed)> provided this moment of wisdom....

>Ryan Jacobs wrote:
>> Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?

>There's 85-pixel high gifs of the Standard and Professional boxes at
>
>http://tinyurl.com/6gxrc

Ummm, thanks, but they're no better quality that I've already got.

Thanks anyway

Kristofer Clayton

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:09:49 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?
>
>Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
>having to buy PS to convert them.

I believe ACDSee can open .PSD files (and convert them?), and I'm sure
there's a trial version of ACDSee available.

--
Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
Gisborne, New Zealand

Ryan Jacobs

"Kristofer Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)> provided this moment of
wisdom....

>On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:09:49 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?
>>
>>Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
>>having to buy PS to convert them.

>I believe ACDSee can open .PSD files (and convert them?), and I'm sure
>there's a trial version of ACDSee available.

Ah, excellent.

I've got a copy of that around here somewhere. I shall have a little
play.

Thanks

Rudy Seoa

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:09:49 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?
> >
> >Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
> >having to buy PS to convert them.

> I believe ACDSee can open .PSD files (and convert them?), and I'm sure
> there's a trial version of ACDSee available.

The GIMP should also be able to handle .PSD files (Well it's got it in
it's fileopen dialog, wether it can actually understand the file...)

KewlKiwi

Kristofer Clayton wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:09:49 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?
>>
>>Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
>>having to buy PS to convert them.

> I believe ACDSee can open .PSD files (and convert them?), and I'm sure
> there's a trial version of ACDSee available.

So can Irfanview

How do you use Microsoft logos in your resumes? =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?= MCSD 10 01-13-2004 11:46 PM
Logos are crap! Garry Mc MCSD 9 10-14-2003 03:12 PM
MCSA/MCSE: Messaging Logos are now available for download Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSE 11 09-17-2003 01:58 PM
MCSE logos Kenny MCSE 4 09-14-2003 03:24 AM
MCSE: Messaging logos Simon Geary MCSE 2 09-12-2003 08:50 PM

Advertisments