Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > a fair price for an IPAQ 4350

a fair price for an IPAQ 4350

PAUL

hi there all

i own an HP ipaq 4350. the one with wireless, and a keyboard, etc. and I'd
like to sell it. Does anyone have an idea of a reasonable price to ask for
such a device. It has all manuals and charger, etc and is in good nick. ONly
used a few times.

cheers

paul

xlo

PAUL wrote:
> hi there all
>
> i own an HP ipaq 4350. the one with wireless, and a keyboard, etc. and I'd
> like to sell it. Does anyone have an idea of a reasonable price to ask for
> such a device. It has all manuals and charger, etc and is in good nick. ONly
> used a few times.
>
> cheers
>
> paul

There's one on Trademe - much as you describe, with a buy now of $500:

I don't think that they'll get that much (but I'm prepared to be
surprised) - but there are a couple of people bidding. You'll get a
pretty good idea of what it's worth when the auction closes on Friday:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/P...n-22417252.htm

It might even be your one for sale?