Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > infogen news server

infogen news server

David

infogen server is off line again now i get error 480
are there any good free news servers around...

David

Dave - Dave.net.nz

David wrote:
> infogen server is off line again now i get error 480
> are there any good free news servers around...

infogen = orcon BTW.
yep... news.individual.net although you need to email them for an account.

Collector»NZ

Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 14/02/2005 11:58 a.m.:
> David wrote:
>
>> infogen server is off line again now i get error 480
>> are there any good free news servers around...

> infogen = orcon BTW.
> yep... news.individual.net although you need to email them for an account.

I often wonder what the admin there (A Guy called Chris Beddle) thinks
as he sits in his bunker in Berlin and sees all these NZders joining up?

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Infogen Sharktbbtfy NZ Computing 6 08-03-2006 12:34 AM
infogen David NZ Computing 1 02-13-2005 11:10 PM
infogen newsgroups David NZ Computing 2 02-02-2005 01:25 AM
infogen news server David NZ Computing 0 08-31-2004 05:44 AM
spam infogen David NZ Computing 6 08-05-2004 10:09 PM

Advertisments