Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > MythTV - New zealand mirror

MythTV - New zealand mirror

GJ

I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors or
people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?

Thanks,

GJ

-=rjh=-

GJ wrote:
> I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors or
> people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
>
> Thanks,
>
> GJ

AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB download.

GJ

-=rjh=- wrote:
> GJ wrote:
>
>> I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors or
>> people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> GJ

> AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB download.

Sorry, should have done my research better. I think I will get KnopMyth
as I have only installed two linux systems before.

Thanks.

GJ

-=rjh=-

GJ wrote:
> -=rjh=- wrote:
>
>> GJ wrote:
>>
>>> I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors
>>> or people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> GJ

>> AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB
>> download.

> Sorry, should have done my research better. I think I will get KnopMyth
> as I have only installed two linux systems before.
>
> Thanks.
>

> GJ

Good choice, but it might be a couple of days before KnopMyth is updated.

Drop me a line if you want a copy of the updated release when it is
available as I'll be downloading it for myself anyway.

cheers

Pre-build MythTV Linux PVR eats Windows MCE for breakfast Au79 Computer Support 0 12-16-2006 04:43 AM
MythTV PVR setup in Wellington Daniel NZ Computing 11 10-17-2006 07:56 PM
Old skymedia card as an input for mythtv? Richard NZ Computing 0 10-15-2006 11:08 AM
MythTV - Handle 2 tuners The Hobbit NZ Computing 20 09-29-2004 11:31 AM
Anyone here using MythTV? Graeme Woollett NZ Computing 7 07-14-2003 01:06 AM

Advertisments