Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > (OT) Heads Up Guys F1

(OT) Heads Up Guys F1

Collector»NZ

Just a reminder that it is only 23 days to go till F1 Aussie, the start
of the season. (Dam I may miss the trip over due to other commitments)
Any bets (season start) on the outcome of Drivers and Constructors
championships with all the changes (team members/rules/tracks)?

Note Followups set to nz.rec

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Ryan Jacobs

Collector»NZ <(E-Mail Removed)> provided this moment of
wisdom....

>Just a reminder that it is only 23 days to go till F1 Aussie, the start
>of the season. (Dam I may miss the trip over due to other commitments)
>Any bets (season start) on the outcome of Drivers and Constructors
>championships with all the changes (team members/rules/tracks)?
>
>Note Followups set to nz.rec

FFS, take this OT shite outa here.

Nah, just kidding - I couldn't resist

I was thinking of pinging you over at the other place......

.....so, I'll continue over there.....