Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Tell me this is not True.. Canon Pro 1 and Filters..

Tell me this is not True.. Canon Pro 1 and Filters..

puss@purrpurr.com

That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?

EMB

> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?

Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty ****ed off at
the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
ISP and postmaster at said domain.

--
EMB

BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
>>

>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty ****ed off at
>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
Google OR Monica Destro..

I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.

YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..

So prove to me that you are Right..?

Ryan Jacobs

BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au provided this moment of wisdom....

>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>>
>>> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
>>>

>>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
>>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty ****ed off at
>>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
>>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
>>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
>Google OR Monica Destro..
>
>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
>
>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
>
>So prove to me that you are Right..?

Registrant:
Destro, Monica (GKGZBSIKXD)
Via Porto 38
Malo, VI 36034
IT

Domain Name: PURRPURR.COM

<snip remaining details>

Enough proof you ****head?

Bret

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>>
>>> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
>>>

>>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
>>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty ****ed off at
>>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
>>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
>>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
>Google OR Monica Destro..
>
>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
>
>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
>
>So prove to me that you are Right..?

LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

Collector»NZ

BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au said the following on 9/02/2005 10:47 p.m.:
> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
>>>

>>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
>>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty ****ed off at
>>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
>>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
>>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

> The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
> Google OR Monica Destro..
>
> I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
>
> YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
>
> So prove to me that you are Right..?

It might be a good Idea to comply on this one Roger, off list I have
advised EMB exactly how to go about the complaint and I know a bit about
this having done it myself to one other user on this group.

I suggest that if you do want to have a really bogus domain use the ones
designated for the purpose or Privacy.net.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
>wrote:

>>>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
>>>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty ****ed off at
>>>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
>>>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
>>>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

>>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
>>Google OR Monica Destro..
>>
>>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
>>
>>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
>>
>>So prove to me that you are Right..?
>>

>LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?

I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

Ryan Jacobs

BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb provided this moment of wisdom....

>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
>>wrote:

>>>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
>>>Google OR Monica Destro..
>>>
>>>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
>>>
>>>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
>>>
>>>So prove to me that you are Right..?
>>>

>>LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

>Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
>
>I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

Go to any domain register and check the availability of a given domain
name. If the domain is already owned - there will be a link that
provides the registrant's details.

However, even if the domain is not yet owned - it may be owned at some
time in the future - the point is NEVER use a valid domain that YOU
don't own, regardless!

A bit of common sense is required.

Personally, I own 4 domains ( .co.nz / .com. / .net / .org.nz) - if I
found out that someone was generarating spam for my domains - I WOULD
HUNT THEM DOWN AND SEVERELY DEAL TO THEM. Oh, in your case - you've
well publisised your personal details - so finding you would be very
EASY.

Spam sucks - and anyone assisting in the generation of spam has a big
bullseye on his back!

Bret

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:01:14 +1300, BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
>>wrote:

>>>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
>>>Google OR Monica Destro..
>>>
>>>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
>>>
>>>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
>>>
>>>So prove to me that you are Right..?
>>>

>>LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

>Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
>
>I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

It's called "whois" .
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...questid=497683

Obsidion

BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
>>wrote:

>>>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to
>>>it on
>>>Google OR Monica Destro..
>>>
>>>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
>>>
>>>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
>>>
>>>So prove to me that you are Right..?
>>>

>>LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

> Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
>
> I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

What makes you think google is the end all and be all of anything
authoritive.

Another quick check shows that it is running on solaris 9 using
Netscape-Enterprise/6 as the server.