Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WARNING: Thermaltake PSU's, Keep Well away..

WARNING: Thermaltake PSU's, Keep Well away..

Ryan Jacobs

"-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
<lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com > provided this moment
of wisdom....

>> Could you please list all the components that have the CrapTM award? I am
>> losing count.

>Hang on, if Woger lists all the gear that craps out on him, it'll blow
>my data cap for the month !

LOL. You're right - that list would bring the www to a complete
standstill.

>Why do some people have so many problems, yet other people do not, using
>exactly the same gear ? What's the common theme ?

Ummmm, just a wild stab in the dark............ wogor is god and knows
everything- errr, sorry, wtf was I thinking!

2nd guess - wogor is an incompent senile old fool that is inflicted on
the rest of us becuase we once had nasty thoughts about senile old
fools?

I am not a ****ing 'puter expert - Divine (nz.general, 06FEB05 - 8.09PM)

NOSPAM@NOSPAM.invalid.com

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:26:21 +1300, wrote:

>>> Nervous Finger...
>>> Or what ever..

>>But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.
>>
>>Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
>>and not throughout the sentences?

> What ever..

"What ever.." seems a funny answer, Woger, to a question that begins with
"why".

Divine

--
"Outlook is the security equivalent of wearing condoms with the ends cut
off - for greater comfort and ease of use."

Collector»NZ

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) said the following on 6/02/2005 10:41 p.m.:
> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:33:42 +1300, wrote:
>

>>>Are you chinese by any chance, Woger?
>>>
>>>You've started replacing consonants on the ends of words with dots.
>>>
>>>Any particular reason for that?

>>Nervous Finger...
>>
>>Or what ever..

> But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.
>
> Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
> and not throughout the sentences?
>

> Divine

Its the involuntary twitches as he attempts to put brain in gear to
compose the next though, trouble is the brain slips out of gear again
(unnoticed) after he types the first letter of the next sentance.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

NOSPAM@NOSPAM.invalid.com

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:12:33 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

>> But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.
>>
>> Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
>> and not throughout the sentences?

> Its the involuntary twitches as he attempts to put brain in gear to
> compose the next though, trouble is the brain slips out of gear again
> (unnoticed) after he types the first letter of the next sentance.

LOL!

Divine

--
The Queen's Mother: "Well I don't know what all you queens are doing,
but this old Queen wants a drink."

My

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:22:33 +1300, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>LOL!
>

>Divine

Dont be too harsh guys, he hasn't had a bit of hardware die since last
year...
He's so excited, he's managed to nuke yet another piece...

BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:53:47 +1300, My <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:22:33 +1300, "(E-Mail Removed)"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>LOL!
>>

>>Divine

>Dont be too harsh guys, he hasn't had a bit of hardware die since last
>year...
>He's so excited, he's managed to nuke yet another piece...

Please List all the Products that you think that have Failed with me..

I think you will find it no more than 1, the PSU also I had replaced the
Faulty suspect IBM drives that every one had problems with..

And a Chipset Fan on a Gigabyte MoBo that every one had the same problem..

Its seems to me you are just full of it..

EMB

BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au wrote:

> Its seems to me you are just full of it..

Just a small netiquette item Roger, have you got permission from the
domain owner to be using an email address @bearcat.com.au? If not it's
probably a good time to stop using it before the good people at Bearcat
Tyres Pty Ltd get inundated with spam.

--
EMB

Invisible

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:39:25 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au wrote:
>>
>> Its seems to me you are just full of it..

>Just a small netiquette item Roger, have you got permission from the
>domain owner to be using an email address @bearcat.com.au? If not it's
>probably a good time to stop using it before the good people at Bearcat
>Tyres Pty Ltd get inundated with spam.

Nothing new there, he does a bangup job acquiring spam for various places around
the world.

Adder

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> in nz.comp on
Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:43:38 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)> says...
> "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
> <lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com > provided this moment
> of wisdom....
>
> >> Could you please list all the components that have the CrapTM award? I am
> >> losing count.

> >Hang on, if Woger lists all the gear that craps out on him, it'll blow
> >my data cap for the month !

> LOL. You're right - that list would bring the www to a complete
> standstill.
>

> >Why do some people have so many problems, yet other people do not, using
> >exactly the same gear ? What's the common theme ?

> Ummmm, just a wild stab in the dark............ wogor is god and knows
> everything- errr, sorry, wtf was I thinking!
>
> 2nd guess - wogor is an incompent senile old fool that is inflicted on
> the rest of us becuase we once had nasty thoughts about senile old
> fools?

3rd guess - ryan jacobs is wogrs best fan and has even takn up his habit
of changiong nicks every five minutes
<plonk>

Ryan Jacobs

Adder <(E-Mail Removed)> provided this moment of wisdom....

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)> in nz.comp on
>Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:43:38 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)> says...
>> "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
>> <lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com > provided this moment
>> of wisdom....

>> >Hang on, if Woger lists all the gear that craps out on him, it'll blow
>> >my data cap for the month !

>> LOL. You're right - that list would bring the www to a complete
>> standstill.
>>

>> >Why do some people have so many problems, yet other people do not, using
>> >exactly the same gear ? What's the common theme ?

>> Ummmm, just a wild stab in the dark............ wogor is god and knows
>> everything- errr, sorry, wtf was I thinking!
>>
>> 2nd guess - wogor is an incompent senile old fool that is inflicted on
>> the rest of us becuase we once had nasty thoughts about senile old
>> fools?

>3rd guess - ryan jacobs is wogrs best fan and has even takn up his habit
>of changiong nicks every five minutes
><plonk>

Lol, I change nicks every 5 mins? What are you smoking Dunford?

Coming from you (the 2nd worst nymshifter here) - this is hillarious!