Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dave.net This one is For You

Dave.net This one is For You

Collector»NZ

2.4 GHz Detector Ring Project
"The Wi-Fi detection ring was developed to give mobile computer users
the ability to detect 802.11b/g signals, while providing a unique,
fashionable and ultra-portable product package."
http://neil.moon-beam.com/users/kris/index.htm

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Collector»NZ wrote:

> 2.4 GHz Detector Ring Project
> "The Wi-Fi detection ring was developed to give mobile computer users
> the ability to detect 802.11b/g signals, while providing a unique,
> fashionable and ultra-portable product package."
> http://neil.moon-beam.com/users/kris/index.htm

OMG... might have to make one

DoggNZ

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:07:14 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Collector»NZ wrote:
>
>> 2.4 GHz Detector Ring Project
>> "The Wi-Fi detection ring was developed to give mobile computer users
>> the ability to detect 802.11b/g signals, while providing a unique,
>> fashionable and ultra-portable product package."
>> http://neil.moon-beam.com/users/kris/index.htm

>OMG... might have to make one

lol @ "fashionable"!. In reality....

"Nerd beaten up for wearing ugly ring"