Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Domains or not

Domains or not

Collector»NZ

Seem to come across a few of these quiz type things these days.

http://domainornot.com/

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Collector»NZ wrote:
> Seem to come across a few of these quiz type things these days.
> http://domainornot.com/

I thought they all were... although it doesnt say are they registered or
not, just "are they"

froggy

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:08:22 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> Collector»NZ wrote:
>> Seem to come across a few of these quiz type things these days.
>> http://domainornot.com/

> I thought they all were... although it doesnt say are they registered or
> not, just "are they"

damn whakawhaka.com and poopbombs arent registered domains... anyone wanna
loan me the reg fee.....

Collector»NZ

Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 2/02/2005 3:08 p.m.:
> Collector»NZ wrote:
>
>> Seem to come across a few of these quiz type things these days.
>> http://domainornot.com/

> I thought they all were... although it doesnt say are they registered or
> not, just "are they"

I think the intent of the question is reasonably clear, but it goes to
show you there are some sick minds out there when it comes to Domain nmaes.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |