Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > TFT opinions

TFT opinions

Brendon

ANy opinions on this particular model in regards to the specs on it.
Mainly to be used for graphics/web design work. Not a lot else.

http://tinyurl.com/63bkd

Regards

Brendon

Gurble

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:45:32 GMT, Brendon <(E-Mail Removed)> had
this to say:

>ANy opinions on this particular model in regards to the specs on it.
>Mainly to be used for graphics/web design work. Not a lot else.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/63bkd
>
>Regards
>
>Brendon

Have a look around for the BenQ 19" 8ms model. Generally not a big fan
of BenQ, but this one rocks!

Aaron Lawrence

Suddenly, Brendon sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
> ANy opinions on this particular model in regards to the specs on it.
> Mainly to be used for graphics/web design work. Not a lot else.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/63bkd

The "received wisdom" is that serious graphic designers would buy a CRT
for more accurate and complete color. That probably matters more if you
care about print as well as web, rather than just web sites... but
still...

--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and

BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:51:08 +1300, Aaron Lawrence
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Suddenly, Brendon sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
>> ANy opinions on this particular model in regards to the specs on it.
>> Mainly to be used for graphics/web design work. Not a lot else.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/63bkd

>The "received wisdom" is that serious graphic designers would buy a CRT
>for more accurate and complete color. That probably matters more if you
>care about print as well as web, rather than just web sites... but
>still...

So9ny has a 26" TV that is better than a CRT..

So check before you post out of date Info..

Also LCD Screens have Perfect Geometry and registration and not affected by
magnetic fields , CRT's are not..

Aaron Lawrence

Suddenly, BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au sprang forth and uttered these
pithy words:
> So9ny has a 26" TV that is better than a CRT..

Really? Better than all CRTs?

Sure there are crappy CRTs and great LCDs

> Also LCD Screens have Perfect Geometry and registration and not affected by
> magnetic fields , CRT's are not..

True.

--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and
opposite expert. - Arthur C. Clarke

Wireless TFT Connection Bill Wireless Networking 0 03-23-2006 09:29 AM
Small fonts are blurry on my new TFT Ben Computer Support 3 09-07-2003 02:12 AM
TFT Monitors Dave Computer Support 9 08-28-2003 02:30 PM
Cleaning Monitors (TFT) Lomax Computer Support 1 07-26-2003 05:17 PM
TFT Monitot prob Lomax Computer Support 4 07-19-2003 10:36 PM

Advertisments