Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Orcon dialup timeouts

Orcon dialup timeouts

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Anyone on Orcon dialup having problems with timeouts.

seems to be to both local nz and international.

I can tracert from to them from elsewhere on the net, but to to my
dialup it drops before it gets to me, but after it enters Orcons network.

Other dialup is fine(everything works fine), as was Orcon this
afternoon(AFAIK), it's been since ~8pm.

Third attempt at sending this.

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)e

Collector»NZ

Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 31/01/2005 9:08 p.m.:
> Anyone on Orcon dialup having problems with timeouts.
>
> seems to be to both local nz and international.
>
> I can tracert from to them from elsewhere on the net, but to to my
> dialup it drops before it gets to me, but after it enters Orcons network.
>
> Other dialup is fine(everything works fine), as was Orcon this
> afternoon(AFAIK), it's been since ~8pm.
>
> Third attempt at sending this.

My dial up is up, no problem. Not keen to drop it though and try dialing
again, I might start having the same issues you seem to be.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Worm

"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone on Orcon dialup having problems with timeouts.
>
> seems to be to both local nz and international.

Yeah I've been having dodgy connections lately too. Since moving to AKL,
more often than not I have to re-dialup every 20 minutes because my
connection goes dead...but not sure if that's the ISP or the line...

Worm

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Worm wrote:
>>Anyone on Orcon dialup having problems with timeouts.
>>seems to be to both local nz and international.

> Yeah I've been having dodgy connections lately too. Since moving to AKL,
> more often than not I have to re-dialup every 20 minutes because my
> connection goes dead...but not sure if that's the ISP or the line...

just lucky I have a few different connections at my disposal .

Request timeouts - Orcon or Belkin? ofn01 NZ Computing 13 12-28-2007 02:43 AM
Packet loss, timeouts on Orcon Bitstream last 24 hours g00g1eme@gmail.com NZ Computing 3 04-13-2005 10:17 PM
forms authentication timeouts and session timeouts =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?= ASP .Net 0 06-22-2004 09:24 AM
Orcon Dialup Ray Dyer NZ Computing 10 03-05-2004 05:55 AM
Session-Timeouts and Idle-Timeouts on AS5300 and AS5800 Matt Cisco 1 02-17-2004 06:59 PM

Advertisments