Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > HELP Can someone please tell me how to use a crossover cable!

HELP Can someone please tell me how to use a crossover cable!

=?Utf-8?B?WmVscGhyaW4=?=

Can someone please tell me How to set up a crossover cable between two
laptops on XP Pro SP2!!!

Thanks in advance!!

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> Can someone please tell me How to set up a crossover cable between two
> laptops on XP Pro SP2!!!

Plug it in to the network cards of both computers and set up the IP
addresses appropriately.

This group is for certification. You would probably be better off to ask
this question in an XP related group. Specifically one for networking if
there is one.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL