Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Req Scanning to pdf service...

Req Scanning to pdf service...

Daniel

Hey all,

I have a stack of notes (probably about 200 pages) that I would like scanned
into a pdf file - now I can do this on a one by one basis, but basically, I
am too lazy to sit here doing it all...

Is there a service in Auckland that will do this for me?

Dave Taylor

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ctf5a6$h3s$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey all,
>
> I have a stack of notes (probably about 200 pages) that I would like
> scanned into a pdf file - now I can do this on a one by one basis, but
> basically, I am too lazy to sit here doing it all...
>
> Is there a service in Auckland that will do this for me?

Go to the Ubix Onesource show room and speak nicely to a sales person
asking for a demo.

--
Ciao, Dave

Anybody

In article <ctf5a6$h3s$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Daniel"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I have a stack of notes (probably about 200 pages) that I would like scanned
> into a pdf file - now I can do this on a one by one basis, but basically, I
> am too lazy to sit here doing it all...
>
> Is there a service in Auckland that will do this for me?

Most print/design/DTP companies or secretarial services should be able
to do this ... but it'll probably cost you a fair bit, especially if
you're wanting the notes to be editable rather than just full page
images (the editable version would make a smaller PDF file).

Adam

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:01:14 +1300, Daniel wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>I have a stack of notes (probably about 200 pages) that I would like scanned
>into a pdf file - now I can do this on a one by one basis, but basically, I
>am too lazy to sit here doing it all...
>
>Is there a service in Auckland that will do this for me?

Any ideas as to how much you're prepared to pay?

Adam.