Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Erie and Possible

Erie and Possible

Collector»NZ

This is not really advised for dial up

This site http://www.broom.org/epic/ols-master.html
Has a prediction for the future which is uncanny in its possibilities.
It deals with a future where Newspapers have died out and all news etc
is dealt with by GoogleZon.

It is a large flash presentation so be warned.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

XPD

"Collector»NZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is not really advised for dial up
>
> This site http://www.broom.org/epic/ols-master.html
> Has a prediction for the future which is uncanny in its possibilities.
> It deals with a future where Newspapers have died out and all news etc
> is dealt with by GoogleZon.

Very cool.... 8mb presentation
Leeched it to give to my mates whod find it interesting as well...........

Collector»NZ

XPD said the following on 29/01/2005 2:19 p.m.:
> "Collector»NZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>This is not really advised for dial up
>>
>>This site http://www.broom.org/epic/ols-master.html
>>Has a prediction for the future which is uncanny in its possibilities.
>>It deals with a future where Newspapers have died out and all news etc
>>is dealt with by GoogleZon.

> Very cool.... 8mb presentation
> Leeched it to give to my mates whod find it interesting as well...........

I managed to get it on dial up, jerky till I got the full thing down
then replayed okay from cache.

It is Oh So Possible, so possible it is almost frightning.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |