Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > nz.comp SETI@Home BOINC

nz.comp SETI@Home BOINC

DoggNZ

Haven't seen much mentioned in here for a while....

I noticed we're still doing quite well as a group. I haven't got as
many machines running as I should have but I'll get round to cranking
up a couple more at some stage.

http://www.setisynergy.com/stats/teams.php?team=30823

--
BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

Dave - Dave.net.nz

DoggNZ wrote:
> Haven't seen much mentioned in here for a while....
> http://www.setisynergy.com/stats/teams.php?team=30823

I've had to take it off my work PC, I got a new one, a Presc(H)ott, and
the fan is too loud and it hits it's thermal throttling after ~5 mins,
making it almost un-usable. and at home I have switched to Linux, and
havent got round to getting it running yet.

Bret

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:18:47 +1300, DoggNZ
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Haven't seen much mentioned in here for a while....
>
>I noticed we're still doing quite well as a group. I haven't got as
>many machines running as I should have but I'll get round to cranking
>up a couple more at some stage.
>
>http://www.setisynergy.com/stats/teams.php?team=30823

I must get mine running again, I'm letting the team down

My BOINC,LINUX,Parallel Computing related blog are.ehibou.com C Programming 2 03-02-2006 07:23 PM
BOINC - SetiatHome Mike Windows 64bit 2 05-29-2005 08:57 PM
SETI: "nz.comp" BOINC Team top in NZ and 146th in world steve NZ Computing 10 07-23-2004 08:14 AM
Boinc News ~misfit~ NZ Computing 16 07-16-2004 06:46 AM
Linux Usage in Top BOINC PCs (New Seti@Home) steve NZ Computing 13 06-29-2004 04:55 AM

Advertisments