Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Search Engine Relationships

Search Engine Relationships

Collector»NZ

This chart http://www.bruceclay.com/searchengin...nshipchart.htm
Shows search engine relationships, or who gets what from whom.
This must be the only reducing field in the Internet last time I looked
at it it had 4 times as many entries than it has now and that was only
about 3 years ago (I kept the PDF of that old one if any one wants it)

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it.
Geniuses remove it

Gordon

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:21:05 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

> This chart http://www.bruceclay.com/searchengin...nshipchart.htm
> Shows search engine relationships, or who gets what from whom.
> This must be the only reducing field in the Internet last time I looked
> at it it had 4 times as many entries than it has now and that was only
> about 3 years ago (I kept the PDF of that old one if any one wants it)

Living up to your name eh? Collector.

Three years is a long time ago.

Still, my idea is that the current $$$ battle on/of the Internet is to get
a search engine that Jane Doe is willing to dig through heaps of crap,
read advertising to get an answer to her query.