Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Pictures appear blocked on XP

Pictures appear blocked on XP

N Neil

I have just purchased a new PC with XP. When I visit some sites or download
Emails, instead of a picture, I just get a square with a red cross in it. I
presume this is a security setting. Could someone please tell me how I can
get pictures instead of this square with a red cross in it.
Your help would be appreciated.

Crash

"N Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I have just purchased a new PC with XP. When I visit some sites or download
>Emails, instead of a picture, I just get a square with a red cross in it. I
>presume this is a security setting. Could someone please tell me how I can
>get pictures instead of this square with a red cross in it.
> Your help would be appreciated.

Have a look in tools/options and click security. IIRC there are settings
affecting viewing attachments etc.

Crash.

James West

tools
options
temp files > delete

and adjust size of settings there too might stop you running out of space