Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Messages in Outlook Express

Messages in Outlook Express

N Neil

When I click on inbox or other folders in Outlook Express, the heading and
body of the last message appears. Is there any way I can read the heading
without the message body appearing? If it is a spam message I do not want it
to automatically open.
Help would be appreciated.

The Black Wibble

"N Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> When I click on inbox or other folders in Outlook Express, the heading
> and body of the last message appears. Is there any way I can read the
> heading without the message body appearing? If it is a spam message I do
> not want it to automatically open.
> Help would be appreciated.

From the menu go to View -> Layout, then uncheck "Show preview pane".

Tony.