Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > kazaa

kazaa

froggy

this post is for all you naughty naughty kazaa media desktop users
<wags finger disapprovingly>
you _should_ be using phex on linux instead
however..
security focus has reported a bug in it
and.. a working exploit ( gotta love the help handed to skiddyz )
ones a DoS <boooooring>
one creates arbitrary files <thats going to be the kicker methinks>

me being the busybody I am have taken it upon myself to spread the word
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/12291
this is a protoocol based bug.. so kazaa lite is affected to ( theres no
escape muahahahaha )

the sig of the person reporting the bug on bugtraq made me laugh.. so I'll
share it to ( might even steal it for my own )

--
"Scripts and Codes will make me D.O.S , but they will never HACK me."

Kazaa Download Query Belinda Firefox 18 03-11-2005 04:32 PM
Cannot view kazaa website =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?= Microsoft Certification 6 08-18-2004 05:09 PM
Error when trying to open Kazaa Cindy Microsoft Certification 1 06-02-2004 03:23 AM
Blocking Kazaa traffic by ISP mimiseh Cisco 15 11-17-2003 02:06 AM
Kazaa NBAR bug - latest PLDM?? P Cisco 7 10-25-2003 03:55 AM

Advertisments