Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > pre populating domain for course 2274C

pre populating domain for course 2274C

=?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?=

Hi,
I have just begun course 2274C(leading to 70-290) and I need to simulate the
classroom environment on my virtual PC. The scripts are not present on the
Student's Materials CD like they used to be,I have got an older version of
the book (2274A), and it got the scripts...but they are different from what
they are doing now....does anyone where I can get the scripts for 2274C ?
Thanks

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi,
> I have just begun course 2274C(leading to 70-290) and I need to
> simulate the classroom environment on my virtual PC. The scripts are
> not present on the Student's Materials CD like they used to be,I have
> got an older version of the book (2274A), and it got the scripts...but
> they are different from what they are doing now....does anyone where I
> can get the scripts for 2274C ? Thanks

unfortunately, since these scripts are part of the Trainers CD only
(appearently), they are unavailable to students. You might want to
contact http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) to see if there is an alternative, but
trainers aren' allowed to load out thier Trainer CDs

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue:

=?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?=

I cannot understand why they have removed them from the Students' Materials
CD...you cannot study properly without simulating the classroom,anyway I have
compained with Microsoft...probably for nothing
--
**Bullet the Blue Sky**

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hi,
> > I have just begun course 2274C(leading to 70-290) and I need to
> > simulate the classroom environment on my virtual PC. The scripts are
> > not present on the Student's Materials CD like they used to be,I have
> > got an older version of the book (2274A), and it got the scripts...but
> > they are different from what they are doing now....does anyone where I
> > can get the scripts for 2274C ? Thanks
> >

> unfortunately, since these scripts are part of the Trainers CD only
> (appearently), they are unavailable to students. You might want to
> contact (E-Mail Removed) to see if there is an alternative, but
> trainers aren' allowed to load out thier Trainer CDs
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue:

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have
> compained with Microsoft...probably for nothing

you could also try calling your RSC

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...worldsites.asp

(sorry, can't help you more than that)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Never underestimate the power of a purr.

Jeffrey W. Roach

This is because 2274C is a VPC class, The Trainer CD doesn't have the
scripts either.

--
Jeffrey W. Roach
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, MCTS:BDD, CTTS, CNA, N+, A+

news:(E-Mail Removed)...