Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > HELP: Dell Precision 340

HELP: Dell Precision 340

John Saunders

I am in need of Windows XP Professional setup CD for a Dell Precision
340. It was manufactured on April 2002.
An OEM version of XP will not allow me to use the Dell Product Key
attached to the system when installing.
I would appreciate receiving a copy from someone who has o "Dell
Precision 340" Windows XP CD that would work on my system.
This was purchased "new" from Graysonline this year.
Thank in advance