Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > AAA (treble A) batteries

AAA (treble A) batteries

Collector»NZ

For a long time now i have had a policy of not buying any portable
device that uses AAA batteries. I have never considered them to be good
value or to have a high enough energy storage to be useful.
One exception to this was my Palm Pilot since I had no alternative.
Now I am faced with a plethora of small devices that all seem to use AAA
and dam it I want one.

What AAA systems have others used to get around this. The cheapest AAA I
have come across is at least twice the price of AA and never seem to be
as long lasting.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it.
Geniuses remove it