Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Seems like DL DVD Burners are now a Lemon..

Seems like DL DVD Burners are now a Lemon..

BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au

Comments on a few sites state that DL DVD burners are being dropped, the Media
is far to dear and the hole system of burning DL disk is very unreliable..

Seems like it was only meant for the Lab...

thing

BIG wrote:

> Comments on a few sites state that DL DVD burners are being dropped, the Media
> is far to dear and the hole system of burning DL disk is very unreliable..
>
> Seems like it was only meant for the Lab...

This a woger posting?

URLs?

If I recall correctly the first dvd burners were also a bit of a
inadequate item. DL offers 9Gig of backup, I will get one, once Im happy
they are mature enough for every day use.

regards

Thing

EMB

thing wrote:

> This a woger posting?

Yep - the very man who has been pushing us all into dual-layer drives
for the last couple of months has now done a u-turn and proclaimed them
Crap (TM).

--
EMB

colinco

In article EMB says...
> thing wrote:
> >
> > This a woger posting?

> Yep - the very man who has been pushing us all into dual-layer drives
> for the last couple of months has now done a u-turn and proclaimed them
> Crap (TM).

How much gin with that lemon?
Some balance http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=18821

BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:43:50 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hing wrote:
>>
>> This a woger posting?

>Yep - the very man who has been pushing us all into dual-layer drives
>for the last couple of months has now done a u-turn and proclaimed them
>Crap (TM).
>
>--
>EMB

Utter *******, post the Facts crap head..

Gee you have a Sick little mind don't..

Mutlley

thing <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>BIG wrote:
>>

>> Comments on a few sites state that DL DVD burners are being dropped, the Media
>> is far to dear and the hole system of burning DL disk is very unreliable..
>>
>> Seems like it was only meant for the Lab...
>>

>This a woger posting?
>
>URLs?
>
>If I recall correctly the first dvd burners were also a bit of a
>inadequate item. DL offers 9Gig of backup, I will get one, once Im happy
>they are mature enough for every day use.
>
>regards
>
>Thing

I would never use a DL burner for data backup only for video..

JohnO

<BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:43:50 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >hing wrote:
> >>
> >> This a woger posting?

> >Yep - the very man who has been pushing us all into dual-layer drives
> >for the last couple of months has now done a u-turn and proclaimed them
> >Crap (TM).
> >
> >--
> >EMB

> Utter *******, post the Facts crap head..
>
> Gee you have a Sick little mind don't..

I'd reply to that Woger, but I don't want to upset the delicate
sensitivities of a couple of usenet nannies that you've acquired.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

JohnO wrote:
>>>Yep - the very man who has been pushing us all into dual-layer drives
>>>for the last couple of months has now done a u-turn and proclaimed them

>>Utter *******, post the Facts crap head..
>>Gee you have a Sick little mind don't..

> I'd reply to that Woger, but I don't want to upset the delicate
> sensitivities of a couple of usenet nannies that you've acquired.

it'd be fine to reply, becuase you see you have been provoked "this
time" unlike "last time" when you ruthlessly attacked him for no reason
what so ever.

JohnO

"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >>Utter *******, post the Facts crap head..
> >>Gee you have a Sick little mind don't..

> > I'd reply to that Woger, but I don't want to upset the delicate
> > sensitivities of a couple of usenet nannies that you've acquired.

> it'd be fine to reply, becuase you see you have been provoked "this
> time" unlike "last time" when you ruthlessly attacked him for no reason
> what so ever.

LOL!

Matthias

BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au wrote:

> Utter *******, post the Facts crap head..
>
> Gee you have a Sick little mind don't..

"You see? You see? Your stupid minds. Stupid! Stupid!"

-- Matthias

DVD recorders/burners with hard disks - which ones allow editing before burning to DVD-R? Dan E DVD Video 2 06-06-2005 03:05 PM
dual layer dvd burners now under $100! thing NZ Computing 31 04-08-2005 06:45 AM
DVD burners; question about usage joevan Computer Support 8 09-02-2004 10:58 PM
dvd burners doS'ed Computer Support 5 07-28-2004 04:13 AM
DVD Burners Gareth Slee Computer Support 1 12-30-2003 09:53 PM

Advertisments