Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > I wonder if you can do me a favour Nathan?

I wonder if you can do me a favour Nathan?

Nomon Damad

I have a copy of NT4 here and it has a a smashed CD. Can I get a
replacement copy of the CD without having to buy a whole new copy
of the program?

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Nomon Damad wrote:
> I have a copy of NT4 here and it has a a smashed CD. Can I get a
> replacement copy of the CD without having to buy a whole new copy
> of the program?

He'll need to know which version, just plain NT4 or server/adv server

heh, I just realised that I don't know if there is/was a NT4
pro/server/adv server... just assumed.

I should read up on some history.

EMB

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> heh, I just realised that I don't know if there is/was a NT4
> pro/server/adv server... just assumed.

Workstation or Server.

--
EMB

Dave - Dave.net.nz

EMB wrote:
>> heh, I just realised that I don't know if there is/was a NT4
>> pro/server/adv server... just assumed.

> Workstation or Server.

thanks, history learned.

AD.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:44:12 +1300, EMB wrote:

> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>
>> heh, I just realised that I don't know if there is/was a NT4
>> pro/server/adv server... just assumed.

> Workstation or Server.

And Server Enterprise Edition, and also Terminal Server Edition

--
Cheers
Anton

DoggNZ

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:45:13 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>EMB wrote:
>>> heh, I just realised that I don't know if there is/was a NT4
>>> pro/server/adv server... just assumed.

>> Workstation or Server.

>thanks, history learned.

Probably best to forget it now and free up room in your brain for an
OS that doesn't suck ass.

--
BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:52:23 +1300, Nomon Damad <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a copy of NT4 here and it has a a smashed CD. Can I get a
>replacement copy of the CD without having to buy a whole new copy
>of the program?

Use your Backup, You did make a backup didn't you...?

steve

Nomon Damad wrote:

> I have a copy of NT4 here and it has a a smashed CD. Can I get a
> replacement copy of the CD without having to buy a whole new copy
> of the program?

Just get some one to burn you a copy of theirs....and then use the CD-key
that came with the CD you bought.

You licensed the software.....not the CD.

Nathan Mercer

Nomon Damad wrote:
> I have a copy of NT4 here and it has a a smashed CD. Can I get a
> replacement copy of the CD without having to buy a whole new copy
> of the program?

I'm overseas right now so hard to help out. Your best bet is to call
Microsoft Services on 0800 800 004 and explain the situation to them
and see what they can do to help

Regards
Nathan

David Preece

Nathan Mercer wrote:
> I'm overseas right now

Gone to MacWorld?

Dave

Do You Wonder Why You Can't Win Lotto? ajithpanassery@gmail.com ASP .Net 1 12-18-2007 09:27 PM
hi favour to u get advantage from this globalfreecalling@gmail.com C Programming 0 03-07-2006 11:43 AM
A favour please from those with strong AV EricP Computer Support 6 05-13-2005 01:15 PM
do me a favour DaveG Computer Support 4 10-26-2003 09:43 PM
Favour Laura Creighton Python 0 10-12-2003 09:39 AM

Advertisments