Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Bobs wishes to get a lcd monitor

Re: Bobs wishes to get a lcd monitor

some guy

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:54:01 +1300, Bobs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I liken my crt monitor to that of waking up and discovering that a
>bunch of mozzies are dining out on your exposed scrotum. It hurts me and
>it irritates me. No one should be subjected to such an atrocity. While
>no one can avoid having mozzies gnawing on their sack for a snack, they
>certainly can avoid frying their eyes on CRT monitors. So I have decided
>to get an lcd monitor. Problem being I know very little about good
>brands. This is due to the fact that I'm a Sex Champion and don't waste
>my time reading up about LCD monitors and their insipid technical specs.
>However, most people here are pathetic little peons without an ounce of
>charisma or raw unbridled sexual magnestism, so I suspect asking in
>newsgroups is a good option.
>
>All I know is that response time is important. Anything over 16ms is
>crap. What else is important? And which places sell good monitors? 17"
>is what I'm after, but 19" could be a possibly if Bobs is suitably
>impressed.
>
>Anyone that gives an unhelpful reply will feel the full force of my
>furious retribution.

Wow, how do you manage to keep up your busy sexual schedule and still
have time to post 6780 usenet posts ( according to google groups ) ?
Something tells me in reality you look like the comic store guy on the
simpsons and the real reason you need an LCD is because your gut
overhangs so far across your desk that you don't have room for a CRT
anymore.

DoggNZ

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:41:21 +1300, some guy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:54:01 +1300, Bobs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip bs>

>Wow, how do you manage to keep up your busy sexual schedule and still
>have time to post 6780 usenet posts ( according to google groups ) ?
>Something tells me in reality you look like the comic store guy on the
>simpsons and the real reason you need an LCD is because your gut
>overhangs so far across your desk that you don't have room for a CRT
>anymore.

LOL!

--
BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

John B

Bobs

some guy wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:54:01 +1300, Bobs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>I liken my crt monitor to that of waking up and discovering that a
>>bunch of mozzies are dining out on your exposed scrotum. It hurts me and
>>it irritates me. No one should be subjected to such an atrocity. While
>>no one can avoid having mozzies gnawing on their sack for a snack, they
>>certainly can avoid frying their eyes on CRT monitors. So I have decided
>>to get an lcd monitor. Problem being I know very little about good
>>brands. This is due to the fact that I'm a Sex Champion and don't waste
>>my time reading up about LCD monitors and their insipid technical specs.
>>However, most people here are pathetic little peons without an ounce of
>>charisma or raw unbridled sexual magnestism, so I suspect asking in
>>newsgroups is a good option.
>>
>>All I know is that response time is important. Anything over 16ms is
>>crap. What else is important? And which places sell good monitors? 17"
>>is what I'm after, but 19" could be a possibly if Bobs is suitably
>>impressed.
>>
>>Anyone that gives an unhelpful reply will feel the full force of my
>>furious retribution.

> Wow, how do you manage to keep up your busy sexual schedule and still
> have time to post 6780 usenet posts ( according to google groups ) ?

Well, often I just program a bot to reply to posts. For example, this
will be my last personal reply to you as I consider you unworthy of my
brilliance. I fail to see the need to speak to such an obnoxious little
rodent ever again.

> Something tells me in reality you look like the comic store guy on the
> simpsons and the real reason you need an LCD is because your gut
> overhangs so far across your desk that you don't have room for a CRT
> anymore.

The only thing that overhangs is my tallywhacker. That said, it is good
you doubt my Sex Champion status, as I really don't want men to think
about it at all. In fact, please think of me as some irritating little
geek and not the template of masculinity I so obviously am. I really
don't want men over the internet thinking of me as a god.

DoggNZ

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:30:31 +1300, Bobs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>some guy wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:54:01 +1300, Bobs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>
> I really don't want men over the internet thinking of me as a god.

Don't worry..we really really don't.