Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > IDE mobile drive racks/backplanes

IDE mobile drive racks/backplanes

The Other Guy

Hi,

I am in need of replacement drive racks. Can anyone recommend a good,
relatively low-cost option?

Currently I have ViPower two-fan racks (Minus the fans), and these have
worked well for about three years of occasional swapping, but are now
giving me problems. I've had two fail on me recently.

I need these for three systems. Two systems will have two drives, one
will have three. I have plenty of space for one 5.25" to one 3.5" drive
bays, or the multi-drive solutions.

Basically I want something that isn't going to fall appart after a
little use.

Thanks,

The Other Guy