Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Zero Config Service Reinstall

Wireless Zero Config Service Reinstall

=?Utf-8?B?SHVnaGVz?=

If the Wireless Zero Config service is not missing from the Services control
panel, how can I get it back?

Reinstall or 1/0 in Registry?

Appears client that had incompatible D-Link antenna removed/turned off the
service and now we have Linksys antenna that is compatible and prefer to use
WZC.

Jack

Hi
May be this can Help: http://ecross.mvps.org/faq.htm