Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [ot- sort of] You can't make this stuff up!

[ot- sort of] You can't make this stuff up!

JaR

Absolutely classic;

http://www.centos.org/modules/news/a...hp?storyid=127

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Absolutely classic;
>
> http://www.centos.org/modules/news/a...hp?storyid=127

For my own sanity, I refuse to believe this is real.

JaR

plaintive wail of kpg:

>> Absolutely classic;
>>
>> http://www.centos.org/modules/news/a...hp?storyid=127

> For my own sanity, I refuse to believe this is real.

Sorry about your sanity. But it actually gets better. Or worse:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/27/tuttle_email/

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110