Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: BSOD

Re: BSOD

Nathan Mercer

ams67 wrote:
> It is not just a question of crashing and laughing...
>
> Try this:
> http://ams67.atspace.com/remote

Yet another reason to not run as administrator

nick

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 15:50:24 +1300, Nathan Mercer wrote:

> ams67 wrote:
>> It is not just a question of crashing and laughing...
>>
>> Try this:
>> http://ams67.atspace.com/remote

> Yet another reason to not run as administrator

Heh
That makes two default Microsoft settings that us users are responsible
for baddies exploiting.
You'ld think they were setting us up and laughing behind our backs.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

nick wrote:
>>>It is not just a question of crashing and laughing...
>>>Try this:
>>>http://ams67.atspace.com/remote

>>Yet another reason to not run as administrator

> Heh
> That makes two default Microsoft settings that us users are responsible
> for baddies exploiting.

dumb arse users.

> You'ld think they were setting us up and laughing behind our backs.

why not, sometimes it is fun to watch people do stupid things... look at
the popularity of the dumbarse/CKY/dirty sanches series

Nathan Mercer

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> dumb arse users.
>
>> You'ld think they were setting us up and laughing behind our backs.

> why not, sometimes it is fun to watch people do stupid things... look at
> the popularity of the dumbarse/CKY/dirty sanches series

or my personal (NZ) favourite "Back of the Y" Masterpiece Television -
used to be on TV2

http://www.backofthey.co.nz

BSOD on wireless PC Ian B Wireless Networking 2 12-13-2005 04:05 AM
Aironet 1200 causing BSOD in XP clients! Bob Cisco 1 11-24-2005 03:04 AM
Foxfire BSOD in Win98SE Moshup Trail Firefox 2 03-12-2005 01:30 PM
BSOD part three Bob Computer Support 3 07-06-2003 12:28 PM
BSOD again.......... Bob Computer Support 2 07-04-2003 02:55 AM

Advertisments